Tags

, , ,

It took a week, but the demo work is finally complete! I did more than I had originally planned, but now seemed the best time to add another layer of mess to the existing mess… The old shower in the downstairs bathroom (right next to the front door) is now history and will become the new closet. The only casualty in the whole affair was our living room fan. On the east wall was a triple-gang with two wires joined together. After removing everything, I found seven wires which I made short work of cutting off and capping. However, there is some magical combination that fed power to the fan that the electrician and I have yet to decipher. That’s what I get for trying to be efficient.

Advertisements