, ,

Last weekend, I started a new stained glass replacement for the upstairs bathroom window glass that was cracked when we moved in 12 years ago. High time, no doubt. I had leaded the break so it was weatherproof but now it is time to replace it. It’s a shame really because it is a really nice, wavy piece of old glass. (shrug)

This particular project is going slowly for two basic reasons:

  1. Not all that much free time available, and
  2. The more curves in a design, the more time and effort it takes to make it all fit together, especially in a window this size.

So in an effort to post at least once every 30 days (even though I’m behind schedule), here is a photo of it in-progress.