Tags

, ,

This weekend, along with another project I started (when will I ever learn), I finished framing the stained glass panel that is destined for the cottage window in our living room. This was the first time that I have bent the reinforcing rods. It was mildly successful. I’m disappointed that I didn’t plan better for them in the overall design, but I will not make that mistake on the next two projects! I would love to put this sash in now, but, for a number of reasons, that will take entirely too much work. Then, when I start work on the living room in the next month or so, I’ll just have to take it back out again. I never was one for patience… (The bevels are clear; there was a large piece of cardboard behind the panel.)

 

20140406-210903.jpg

Advertisements